33 Years Old, 2 Kids, 5'4" 145 Lbs, Tummy Tuck and 575cc Mod Plus Under Muscle Silicone

I had kids young (when I was 17 and 21) and now...

I had kids young (when I was 17 and 21) and now that they are older I have the freedom to take better care of myself. I lost 85 lbs and fell in love with weight lifting and running. I am blessed with a successful career and a supportive husband and thought it was time to get the body I've always wanted. I was always used to having size 36DD but lost those with the weight lifting. I was worried I would need a breast lift but Dr. Schreiber assured me the implants would lift my breasts and we would likely be able to avoid a lift (this also saved me $5,000!!). I lived in Kansas but knew I would be moving to Maryland and would have some down time before I started my new job. I researched and found Dr. Schreiber. He was understanding of my situation, had me email him some pictures (to which I gave the subject "I'm so sorry you have to see these" lol) and set me up with a surgery date. I emailed him the longest email with questions and he called me within 2 hours!!!! I met him in person on August 9th, paid for my boobies and TT and had surgery on August 17th. My surgery was at northwestern. Dr. Schreiber requires an overnight stay for a tummy tuck and let me just say it's the best damn vacation I've ever paid for. A team of nurses doting over you, food provided, and a morphine drip. I didn't have any pain. I woke up with huge boobs and a smaller tummy. The surgery took 5 hours. I'll load some pics. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. Schreiber. He's everything you want in a doctor: kind, great sense of humor, caring, and very handsome. I worried it would be awkward having such a handsome doctor but he has a calming, kind, professional demeanor that makes you feel so comfortable. And above all he truly cares about making you look your best. I can tell he has true concern for his work and wants to ensure that he's done the best job he can. He's a miracle worker.