More Than Just a Tummy Tuck

After years of weight loss and weight gain, it was...

After years of weight loss and weight gain, it was time to remove the excess weight in several parts of my body. My stomach, under arm area, inner thighs, and breasts were operated areas. With Dr. Rottman, we decided what areas could be operated on and I made my final decision. I knew I was unhappy with my body and knew that this change is what I wanted and needed to finalize my weight loss journey.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rottman is just an exceptional doctor. First, as a plastic and reconstructive surgeon (who happens to also be double board-certified), he has an incredible sensitive and appreciated bedside manner. He cares and listens to your concerns. He has spent quite some time with me, mostly since having surgery and he is just amazing. He answers all my questions, reassures me, and finds flexible middle ground when he knows I'm struggling with something related to the surgery. I had one my one-week follow-up, and spent so much time answering my questions and checking the incision sites. I honestly can say Dr. Rottman is an awesome surgeon and should be your choice for any procedure. So far, I couldn't be pleased with my results. Also, his staff is so nice and responsive!