10 Years Younger

I couldn't be happier with the results of the...

I couldn't be happier with the results of the under eye filler preformed by Dr. Rottman. With age my eyes had seemed to shrink and shrivel and the bags underneath had started to take center stage. I always looked tired and certainly looked old. Being 65, I wasn't looking to look 25, but wanted to look rested, less haggered and possible 55. Like I said I couldn't be happier with the results and can't wait to go back to have my lips done.

Dr. Rottman and his staff are extremely warm and welcoming. Both he and his assistant eased any anxiety I had regarding the procedure and I appreciated his patience in answering my questions and giving his recommendations. I was so touched that he reached out the next day to see how I was doing, he test of a truest superior doctor.

Thank you Dr. Rottman, Emily and Brooke! See you all again soon!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rottman is excellent. He is obviously highly sought dictated and well trained. He takes his time with you and really gives you his undivided attention. His bedside manner is professional and approachable, his caring nature ever present. I will certainly be a repeat patient and will tel, all my friends to see him as well.