Love the Results and Highly Recommend my Doctor! - Baltimore, MD

At 53, my face was looking a little too much like...

At 53, my face was looking a little too much like a basset hound's and my neck had developed the turkey look.

I live in New York City, but my family lives in NW Baltimore and I visit for two months every summer, so I wanted to do a facelift while I was away from NYC (so I could recuperate privately.) I also expected that the cost would be better in NW Baltimore. (It definitely is less expensive.)

I wasn't thrilled about an overnight stay in the hospital but I am glad it was part of the package when I woke up. I was ready to leave in just a few hours, but had I felt worse, I knew I could stay til late afternoon. The doctor was able to visit me there in the hospital the day after surgery which is great because I would have been in no mood to go out that day after.

During the first few weeks, I could see the beginning of the results (during that time, I was swollen so I wasn't sure of my new look).

Now almost a month later, I am thrilled. I look younger, fresher and NOT tight. I look like me, 10-15 years younger than I did before the surgery.

Best of all, my two worst areas are so much better!

My jowls are not 100% gone, they are 90% gone and look NATURAL.

My neck is very much what I wanted, a neck of someone in her 30-40s, not a turkey neck. It's still swollen under the chin, so I'll have to wait a little longer to see the final results.

It has already made a difference in how I feel and I love when people ask me if I changed my hair or that I look relaxed. I was always being asked if I was OK before the surgery!

I feel so much more confident because when I look in the mirror, I see myself as I perceived myself. I no longer look exhausted.

I'll continue to update and post pictures but I am so thrilled with the choice to do this.

Still happy!

The swelling continues to go down and while some of my problem areas are visible without it, I still feel like I look 10 years younger and NATURAL. Still thrilled. Follow up questions with the Dr's office still wonderful.

SO glad I treated myself to this.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr Schreiber is just the nicest person you'll ever meet. I wish he could be my primary care physician. He is upbeat, professional, answers every question and I felt completely confident in his work. He showed me other people's photos and showed me what my photo would look like after the surgery (and it does!) His office staff are friendly, professional and respond quickly (I like to communicate by email and they were great about it) I am so glad I found him!