30 Year Old Mother Who Breast Fed. I Work out Regularly but I Want Fullness in my Breast, I Have a Little Pouch

I just went to Dr Ricardo Rodriguez for a...

I just went to Dr Ricardo Rodriguez for a consultation for breast augmentation He was very honest and told me I had borderline ptosis and needed Mastopexy via periareolor I was told implants with no lift would result in a possible double bubble. The Dr was very nice and tell me what I wanted to hear

Want breast augmentation with lift, and lipo.

To lift or to not lift?

Lower abs not responding to diet or exercise!

Wish boobs

Pre-op photos

Photos before! Sad, sad, D's...wondering if 500cc's will be too big!

Perky Breast and a Snatched Waist.

I finally decided to go through with the procedure. I went back and forth for months. No more doubt. I couldn't stop thinking about how much I really wanted this done. I've made up my mind, and I'm going to be a Rodriguez doll. 500cc silicone implants with lift and lipo to the abdomen. I'm a little nervous and excited at the same time.

Less than 30 days!!!

I have 27 days until surgery! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I've started getting my post-op care supplies. If any of you ladies have any recommendations please share.

Supplies

Has anyone had experience with scar away or any other scar treatment? I follow a lot of reviews and I'm trying to find the best one. I have trouble with scars, so I'm a bit worried about how my scars will heal.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon