18 Years Old, Very Small Natural Breasts That Caused Immense Insecurity - Baltimore, MD

Starting in middle school I began noticing how...

Starting in middle school I began noticing how much smaller my chest was than my friends. It wasn't that I was a late bloomer, as I was one of the first to hit puberty, it was just my body type. As I hit high school boobs were the main focus among both boys and girls. That's when my friends would comment on how small chested I was. "Cute" was what they would say, making me feel inferior. I could barely fill out an A cup and putting on a bikini top was something I dreaded. On top of that my butt was large for my small frame and I felt like I looked totally disproportional. I had complained to my mom since I was young and she told me that if I didn't grow by the time I turned 18, I could get a breast augmentation. Well, I never let her forget that statement. So, when my 18th birthday rolled around I made a consultation and never looked back. Dr. Schreiber had previously operated on both of my sisters, which made both my mom and I feel comfortable. The process was incredibly easy and I couldn't be happier with how I look today. I recovered quickly and went out with friends less than a week post-op. I went from a small A to a DD and am more confident than ever. People may say that I was way too young to have this procedure done, however I disregard their opinions because it's been nothing but a positive addition to my life.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

As I was only 18, my mom was apprehensive about me undergoing this type of procedure. However, after one meeting with Dr. Schreiber, she was more than comfortable with allowing him to operate. My mom was an operating room nurse for over 30 years and has worked with hundreds of surgeons. So, for her to be confident in a surgeon and allow him to operate on her youngest daughter, he had to be perfect. From start to finish I never experienced any trouble or even the slightest anxiety about my surgery. Post-op he gave me his cell number to contact him personally with any questions or concerns I may have during recovery. I couldn't be happier with my results and recommend Dr. Schreiber to anyone seeking a breast augmentation.