Three Years of Amazing Results - Baltimore, MD

Since moving to Baltimore in 2013, I have seen Dr....

Since moving to Baltimore in 2013, I have seen Dr. Kontis on a regular basis for Botox and filler treatments. She is the third doctor I have seen for these type of treatments- my previous two doctors were located in Pennsylvania where I lived for many years. I am beyond pleased with all of my procedures and results during the last three years. I have had Belotero, Juvederm, and Botox treatments done by Dr. Kontis. Trust me, the skill of the injector is essential to great results- how the product is injected is crucial. Dr. Kontis' skill is second to none. She is like an artist and takes her time evaluating each individual face to assess what might be needed. She doesn't suggest any procedures that are not necessary and listens very well to any concerns. The cost of treatments is reasonable and her staff is very friendly. I am approaching 40 and I credit her skill with taking years off of my appearance. My mother is also a patient now and is extremely happy with her results as well.
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon