33 Year Old Female Breast/body Lift - Baltimore, MD

I looked into plastic surgery after another...

I looked into plastic surgery after another surgeon suggested it following RNY and losing 170 pounds. I was suggested to see Dr Rottman. I had a good bit of excess skin and very saggy breasts. Having he reconstructive surgery helped me feel better and look better. I have been very pleased with my results and the care I was and continue to get from Dr Rottman.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

From my initial consult thru my post op appointments, I couldn't have been more pleased or impressed with Dr. Rottman and his staff. I had a breast and body lift done after losing 175 pounds. His knowledge, expertise, and patience (I had a million questions) helped my journey immensely. Dr. Rottman has an amazing bedside manor. He remains committed and supportive to his patients throughout post op recovery. His staff, Brook and Kelly, have been equally informative and supportive. I didn't know what to expect going thru this process, but if I had any expectations they would have been meet and surpassed by Dr. Rottman and his outstanding team.