Regular Dude Trying to Get a Little Help with "Dadbod" - Charlotte, NC

Over the past few years the pounds seem to come on...

Over the past few years the pounds seem to come on easier as i age. I wear suits for work and get most of my clothes made custom. What lead me to SculpSure is my shirts were fitting too snug and after I spent thousands on getting new shirts made I wanted some help quickly. I am a workaholic and don't get to the gym as much as I should, and being realistic with myself I knew that hard work in the gym alone wasn't going to get these tight shirts fitting better anytime soon.
I was going to get coolsculpt but after the consult I didnt have the time to dedicate 4 hours to having my abs done. Are you kidding me? There is no Freaking way I'm sitting in any chair that long or wasting that kind of time. My wife got an email from Ballantyne Plastic Surgery and forwarded it to me. It advertised 24% fat reduction in 25 mins a procedure called SculpSure. Boom I'm in. I had the procedure done, it wasn't bad at all. The best part is I was in and out of the office in literally 35 minutes and back to work. I'm happy to say 6 weeks later my shirts fit! Great investment. I will post my pictures when i go back in. I'm getting my love handles next.

12 week results Ballantyne Plastic Surgery

12 Week Results! They got even better after the 6 week mark! I can really notice a difference.
Leslie, PA