Christian Mom in Need of Advice

Hey everyone! Are there any other Christian ladies...

Hey everyone! Are there any other Christian ladies out there? I'm having a hard time deciding what to do. I'm a single mom who's abdomen has been through a lot. I have one beautiful daughter who is my world. I gained 60 lbs over the pregnancy and have successfully lost it all. I have the c-section scar tissue and 17 years worth of insulin injections. Is it selfish for me to want an abdominoplasty? I feel guilty, yet I would love for my clothes to fit better. I keep battling with myself and going back and forth. Any advice is welcome! Thank you ????

5 More Days!

Hey everyone! So I only have 5 days to go! I can't believe it's almost here. I've been really nervous the past few days. Is that normal? I just hope everything goes smoothly. I know I'll feel so much better once it's done. I just get scared knowing I'm a single mom and the thought of surgery just freaks me out. Does anyone have any tips on dealing with anxiety? Thank you all so much :)

Tomorrow!

Well tomorrow is the big day! I am so nervous I just hope everything goes well. Prayers are greatly appreciated. Thank you all ????

So Happy!

Thank you for the prayers! Everything went smoothly and I feel great. I was able to shower today and see the results and they are amazing. I'm so glad I went through with it and that I'm on this side of it now. I will post pictures once I feel up to it. ????

Photos

Thought I'd share the results! The night before surgery vs 5 days post-op. I am thrilled!