Turning 54 Next Wk & Feel As if I'm Looking Old - Bakersfield, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I just returned from a vacation and of course took...

I just returned from a vacation and of course took lots of pics. Although my skin looked smooth, I saw a lot of deep wrinkles around my eyes. They looked even worse when I smiled and I became hesitant at the thought of another photo. I decided to get the Total FX ( and had actually already discussed with my Dr a few months back). It turned to be the ideal time for me too because I am working from home for the next couple of weeks and I am also turning 54 next week (my birthday present to me!!). I will add pics as I go along in an effort to help others decide whether to move forward or not.
The focus was heavily on my eyes, both upper and lower lids and my neck. The rest of my face was also done especially the marionette lines and nasolabial areas.

24 hours, feeling pretty good!

I have just showered and washed my face again. I feel as if I have turned the corner, my eyes are more open, I don't have any pain and my lasered skin is starting to darken.

44 hrs pist procedure

44 hrs post and I feel fabulous! Swelling is down greatly, no pain whatsoever, just some tightness setting in. I'm finding that washing my face is very soothing and the cool water feels good. I have slept on the sofa both nights so far with my head well elevated (sitting straight up).

48 hrs post Total FX

Slight peeling starting when I wash my face now and feeling pretty tight. Most of my face and neck are now brown instead of pinky red.

65 hours post laser

Continuing to improve. My eyes are much less swollen today. The products I'm using (from the Dr.) post procedure are called Bio2. I have a gentle wash, a soothing spray and an ointment. I can wash about 3 times a day and follow with the other 2 products. I can't speak for other products after this kind of procedure, but I feel that these products are really keeping me comfortable and protected.

Day 4 post Total FX

Feeling great, now I just want to see what the results are!!

Day 6 Post Total FX

Most of my face has peeled but a bit more to go on my neck. I am very pleased with the results so far.
Bakersfield Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fisher and his staff, Carla and Janet were wonderful. The staff explained everything very clearly, not only the procedure, but after care as well. Although I was given Valium and 2 pain meds the procedure was quite painful at certain times. Dr. Fisher was so patient with me, asking if I needed a break etc. I would highly recommend this team. They are professional and yet really warm and nurturing at the same time.