Facial Surgery

REVIEW OF DR. PAUL STANISLAW 35 Nod Road, Suite...

REVIEW OF DR. PAUL STANISLAW
35 Nod Road, Suite 204
Avon, CT. 06001

My surgery was done by Dr. Paul Stanislaw in May 2016 which included a facelift, necklift, upper & lower blepharoplasty, and bilateral browlift. This big decision in my life took three years of research for a physician that I would feel comfortable with. I found Dr. Stanislaw through many positive recommendations from people I trusted. He is double board certified, which very important when thinking about surgery. Once I made the decision I wanted to proceed quickly because my son was getting married and I thought this would be a great opportunity to take this step.
Deb, the office Manager at Stanislaw Facial Plastic Surgery, was the first positive step in my experience. We had numerous telephone conversations prior to my decision and she was so helpful, accessible, and reassuring. She arranged to have a Skype meeting to introduce Dr. Stanislaw to me because I was out of the country and wanted to schedule my surgery so I would have time to heal for the wedding.
In the hour we were on Skype, Dr. Stanislaw explained in detail what my possible options would be after he examined me in person and what I could expect from the surgery. He couldn’t have been more helpful and compassionate. He explained everything in detail and made it known that he was very accessible for any questions or concerns. That meant a lot to me.
Deb scheduled my surgery and when I returned to the country I had my first physical meeting. He did a full assessment and we decided together what procedures would be best for me. He was very low key and explained in detail every procedure he would do and I never felt rushed or pressured to do anything.
In addition to being a very qualified doctor, I feel Dr. Stanislaw is an artist. He is very meticulous at what he does and takes the time to accomplish a positive end result for his patient. He makes himself totally available for any questions or concerns.
After the surgery he gave me his cell phone number and made it very clear that I could contact him personally at any time. Those first few days after surgery are critical and I felt so comfortable that he was just a phone call away if I needed him.
Now that the whole experience is over, I feel that the surgery was well worth it. My face has healed and when I look in the mirror I see someone who looks rested and definitely more youthful. The end result was achieved by having a surgeon that is highly trained and qualified in addition to treating the patient on an emotional level, which is so important when making a decision to have surgery.
In hindsight, I wouldn’t change a thing. Dr. Stanislaw is the best.
Avon Facial Plastic Surgeon