Turning Back Time with my New and Improved Waistline

I use to have a coke bottle figure and over the...

I use to have a coke bottle figure and over the last ten years it turned into a keg. After personally see the results of Dr. Salama, I decided to give surgery a shot. I underwent a full TT and lipo to my flanks, inner thighs and chin????. My surgery was yesterday and I can already see a difference in my thighs. As for my TT and chin, I can't view them yet because I'm wearing a binder and a head wrap. But I'm confident in the sculptor (Dr. Salama). I've been walking around (like a little old lady) to assist in blood flow and drainage. I will update my journey in the days to come.

Before and 1 day after

Here's a before picture and 1 day post op. I can't wait to see what I'll look like when the swelling goes down.

Post-op Day 4

Today has been rough due to constipation and gas. I am so uncomfortable, it's unreal. The bright spot for today was a surprise sent by my husband.

Removed my tape today

Changed my tape today!

Recovery Centers in Miami, FL

If any out of town patients are looking for a clean, friendly environment to recovery from your surgical procedures check out Dolls Recovery Getaway. I stayed there for ten days and met some nice ladies from different countries while being cared for by the friendly staff at DRG.

Drain is still in

It's day 18 and I still have a drain in, its this normal?

Day 21

My drain is still in and my navel still looks a little infected, but I'm not sure. I wonder how long my abdomen will hold fluid?

My Drain Is Getting on My Nerves

I called my surgeon's office and was told that I could remove the second drain. That was a blessing and curse, it was a little more painful to remove than the first one. Even with it out now, I'm still not standing up totally straight, when walking.

Sensation is coming back

Over the past couple of days that the feeling is coming back in my tummy. It's a blessing and a curse, now that I'm headed back to work I need to take muscle relaxers for the sharp pains that strike periodically. I sneezed hard in my sleep last night and I thought that I busted my incision. The pain was horrific!

Week 4 post-op

I hope my progress looks normal.

4 weeks post-op

Week 5 post-op

Not sure if my tummy should be protruding like this? I wear my compression garment with foam 24/7.

6-weeks Post-op

I'm still swollen, but I'm now getting regular lymphatic massages.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salama is very professional and nice. His staff is very kind and accommodating. The surgical team was friendly and very efficient.