Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation Salamafied - Aventura, FL

I'm a 31 yr old mother of two with a petite shape....

I'm a 31 yr old mother of two with a petite shape. However I had stretch marks on my stomach and no navel. I started having kids at 19 and my avg weight has always been 125. My first pregnancy I weighed 198lbs before I delivered my first child. My stomach had extra skin and I had no belly button, everything was all stretched out. Same thing with my second pregnancy. I mulled over this decision to have a tummy tuck for over three years and finally decided to do it. I chose Dr Salama because he did my hair stylists BBL three years ago. Her body looked great then and looks even better now. I made my decision in December and booked my date for when my kids were out of school. Nancy, Noemi, and Jesenia the receptionist are absolute dolls. They were professional and courteous on the phone and in person as well. I traveled from NY to FL and had great accommodations. My pre op went well, Dr. Salama's bed side manner was great. He spoke with me and we discussed a realistic blue print for the look I wanted to achieve. Shorty after that I met with the anesthesiologist and he was nice also. Overall I closed my eyes and went to sleep and woke up a new woman. Yes I was in pain, but from how I described it, I heard it equated to a c section. My boobs look great, they fit my petite frame and I'm pleased overall. My flanks were also lipo'd to contour my shape, to avoid that boxy look. I have a new belly button as well. I'm still healing and so far I'm impressed with the results after only two weeks. I'll post more pics as I go along.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Great interaction Great customer service on behalf of his staff Well mannered and very welcoming Punctual