42 Yo , Mother of 2...Time for a Body Makeover!!!!!! - Aventura, FL

I have been researching and trying to decide on if...

I have been researching and trying to decide on if and when I would get the tummy tuck. After years of searching, I ended up getting a tummy tuck, lipo and BBL. I am SO happy with the results and would recommend this to anyone. I look and feel like a new person and would like to add that if you are searching for a doctor, Dr. Salama is awesome and you will NOT be disappointed!!

Update

I have not been on the site in a while.... I had the procedure done March 28. I have fully recuperated since. It is now almost 8 months post op. I am still very pleased!! Very pleased. I did have both procedures done at once. It was very painful but for me very worth the pain! I will post pics.

Pics 1,2,3 days after

More info

I went by myself. The transportation service picked me up and took me to the recovery house. The women who were working there were awesome and I loved them. The other women there were telling me about their procedures and what to expect. The next day the transportation service picked me up and took me for the procedure. The next days are foggy as I was on pain meds. I stayed for 10 days and started to feel better as each day passed. The women caregivers were so nice and made me sandwiches or whatever I wanted to eat. They had snacks, juice, soda, fruit. They helped me to the bathroom. They washed my laundry. When I needed to go for my checkups or massages they scheduled it and the transportation picked me up. It was a wonderful experience for me. I'm 42 and so my body is but as youthful as I once was but this has made me feel so much better about myself. I am so pleased. I want to get more done as soon as money permits. I had a tummy tuck, lipo and bbl. I have not exercised like I should so I have gained a few pounds and would love to go back for another round of lipo. And maybe more in the booty! Lol. Even with the weight gain my figure still looks very nice. I get many many complements. I will post some before and after pics. I don't have many from before but I have plenty afters!

Today

I just took these pics. You can see my tummy tuck scar. In my opinion it's wonderful. I still wear my garment so that's what the intentions are from. I wear it all day at work. Keep in mind I am a 42 year old white woman. I was a square with a lump on the front.... lol. These pics have no filter. You can show Dr Salama a picture of the type of butt you want. I showed him one like this. Now I think I can go get more. I did not have a lot of room to put a lot of fat. So with what he had to work with, this is awesome. I am happy. Just thought I'd update my review so others can get a better idea of what to expect.
Miami Plastic Surgeon