32 Year Old Mother of Two. Both C-section - Aventura, FL

Looking forward to a smaller waistline! I've been...

Looking forward to a smaller waistline! I've been wanting this procedure for a very long time. I've always had to postpone it. But it's almost time. I've paid in full and I've been cleared from my primary care physician. I can't believe this is happening for real. I'm scheduled for June 15, 2015 @12.

Before pics

Meal Prep

My protein for the 1st week of my recovery! All done!!!

Tomorrow is the big day!!

Tomorrow is the big day! It's 12 midnight! No more drinking or eating for me until after procedure. Saying a prayer and staying positive!! See you all on the other side!!

Wow! What an experience!

Hello everyone! I made it! I'm out of it most of the time because of meds and terrified to open the binder. I go in today so maybe I can take some pics.

Everything went well!

My drains are killing me! I can't wait to get those suckers removed.

Day 1 post

Day 1

Post op day 5

Today has to have been one of the toughest days along with day 2. Saw the doc today no drains were removed and I have the worst case of gas. Ladies don't forget to eat!

6dpo

Getting better everyday!

Help leg swollen!

Hi I'm 8 days post op and my left leg has been swollen for a couple days. I was warned that it could be a blood clot. I went to the ER yesterday and they did an ultrasound of the leg and said it wasn't a blood clot. I also walk like I'm supposed to. So what else can it be? Has anybody has this happen to them?

12 day po

Today I was able to put my one year old to sleep for a nap. Because I can't lay on the bed like we used to do or carry him. I haven't been able to put him to sleep. Today just felt like I'm a step closer in my healing process. I've been so down because I haven't been able to do the things that I use to. Today felt great. Weird how I used to take the little things for granted!!

2X faja

Lol ladies today I graduated from a 3X to a 2X faja! Woot woot! I can't breathe though!

Almost A Month Post

4 weeks post op

I just can't believe how big my stomach was. Dr. Salama worked a miracle on me!

5weeks post op