Non Surgical Rhinoplasty - Dr. Gershenbaum is Awesome! Aventura, FL

After meeting with and researching other plastic...

After meeting with and researching other plastic surgeons, I decided to go with Dr. Gershenbaum, and I’m so glad I did. I’m an Asian male and wanted to try non-surgical ethnic rhinoplasty to raise my nasal bridge and give me a stronger profile. His staff was great and helpful in answering my questions and scheduling my appointment.

I live a few hours away, but it was well worth the trip. I could’ve gone to other plastic surgeons that were closer, but I was so impressed with Dr. Gershenbaum’s portfolio and body of work, he is truly the best of the best! While in the waiting room, I reviewed albums with countless before and after photos of his patients, he’s a master artist, his patients look amazing when he’s done with them, especially the ladies! Dr. Gershenbaum also has a lot of male and ethnic patients too, which was reassuring to me. Even though I was still kind of nervous when I was called in, upon meeting Dr. Gershenbaum, I felt at ease, as he took his time making suggestions and explaining my options.

So I decided to go for it! He proceeded to sculpt my nose using Restylane, raising my nasal bridge, adding some to my tip and giving me more projection in my chin, also with Restylane. You can tell he cares about his patients and was really professional, explaining to me what he was doing as he worked. He gave me a mirror so I could give him my input, I was shocked at the almost instant transformation, which looked completely natural, and was just what I wanted. He provides so many enhancement options (surgical and non-surgical) for his patients to look and feel their best.
I had minor pain and redness the first couple days, which was completely normal and has gone away. I’m really happy with the results. This experience has inspired me to take better care of myself. I’ll definitely be going back to Dr. Gershenbaum to help me be at my best! Thanks Dr. G!
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gershenbaum is an amazing plastic surgeon. The BEST!