Non-Surgical Nose Job - Aventura, FL

I went to Dr. Gershenbaum about a week ago for a...

I went to Dr. Gershenbaum about a week ago for a non-surgical nose job. I have no words that can express how amazing Dr. Gershenbaum is, I came to Dr. Gershenbaum all the way from California because I liked his approach on the procedure. He has the best credentials out of everyone I reviewed and I am a very picky person when it comes to choosing a doctor that is going to be touching my face. I couldn't be happier with the way my nose looks. I have had nothing but compliments, the whole procedure couldn't have gone any smoother. I was in the office all about 30 minutes, I left with the minimalist of discomfort and slight redness. I will definitely be going back to Dr. Gershenbaum for anything else I plan on doing to my face and will recommend him to any of my family and friends.
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gershenbaum was very nice, he answered any questions/concerns I had regarding the procedure. I was kind of nervous going in as would be anyone meeting a new doctor, the staff and Dr. Gershenbaum himself all made me feel very comfortable and soon enough I left with a brand new nose! Highly recommended.