21 Years-old, Newer Narrower Nose! - Aventura, FL

It's been a week to date since my non-surgical...

It's been a week to date since my non-surgical rhinoplasty and I must say I am VERY SATISFIED with the results. In all honestly, I'd go for a bit more Juvaderm Ultra Plus on my bridge for more of a dramatic (an even narrower) nose as I personally feel I can't tell much of a difference already (though a few others think otherwise). There was no pain on the bridge work but the tip work (which I chose not to numb) hurt a bit.
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

As far as MIAMI doctors go, I shopped around quite extensively for the perfect doctor that clearly understood what I wanted and finally came across Dr. G. After a detailed consultation and me getting over my (rather pointless) nervousness, the procedure began... Not only was I comfortable with him, his friendly staff and, the overall environment but, he really made sure he perfected my nose before I departed. I definitely will be going back to Dr. G once it wears off in about a year and if I decided to do anything else.