51 YEAR OLD SALAMAFIED DOLL UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!

I finally met the infamous doctor, Dr. Moises...

I finally met the infamous doctor, Dr. Moises Salama and I'm going to get my Total Make Over by him. I originally was going for my Brazilian Butt Lift and Thigh Lift first. Dr. advised me if I want to achieve the hour glass shape results that I want, I must consider a Tummy Tuck and Thigh Lift first.. I can get my BBL 5 months after the Tummy Tuck and Thigh Lift, so I went ahead and set up my surgery for 03/16/15!!! Dr. Salama is very amiable to my concerns and questions. He's very patient and explains everything in detail. He presents himself very well, is very confident, knowledgeable and appears very skillful in his work.. OMG so freaken excited.. I can't wait to get SALAMAFIED!!

SURGERY IS A GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

My Primary Care Physician, Cardiologist cleared me last week. I was waiting Dr. Salama's anesthesiologist review of my doctors clearance results and and I just got an email from Nomie that he also cleared me for surgery! OMG!!!!!! March 16, 2015 can't come any sooner!!! TT & TL is going to happened!!! I can't wait to get SALAMAFIED!!!!! WOOHOO!! HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!!!!! 6 months from now BBL TOO!!!!!

SURGERY 2 DAYS AWAY!!!!!!!

I am so freaking out!!! Surgery two days away!!! Major butterflies!! Getting SALAMAFIED on Monday, March 16, 2015.. I can't wait!!

4 DAYS POST OP

Hey dolls.. Surgery was a success.. First 3 days horrible.. Pulling from thighs and belly I was in a lot of pain.. Literally slept for 3 days.. Today I'm managing but still in pain. Walking hunched over with a walker.. Very swollen and groggy. But definitely much better.. Will post pics later..

1 WEEK POST OP TTL & TL

Man, oh man!! This is no JOKE! I thank God for my loving husband and his constant cantering my every whim! I'm telling ya'll ladies I purchase so many things to prepare me and take care of me along the way!!! Dr. Salama saw me today and stated I have a little infection on the left side of my Thigh Lift. I don't know how cuz my husband been on top of all my cleaning my wounds, drying me up with a blower dryer when I shower, like it's his prize possession.. LOL. My husband did call my punani a moose knuckle cuz it got so swollen.. LOL He's so sick.. All I've been eating is chicken noodle soup, yogarts for breakfast cuz all the meds messing up my stomache.. Jello, WATER, WATER WATER, GATORADE, light stuff..

Since I'm being pulled from the bottom to the top from the top to the bottom. I'm walking like HUMPBACK from NOTRE DAME!!! My back is on FIRE.. The meds are helping coup with the pain but knocks the hell out of me.. Today is my first day I've been all day.. So I guess that's an improvement.. I walking as best as I can to strength the legs but man.. It's unbearable.. I pray I get better.. I WENT THERE GIRLS LIKE MANY OF YOU DID!! WHY THE FUCK I DID THIS TO MYSELF????!!! WELL I KEPT REMINDING MYSELF CUZ! HELL I HATED LOOKING AT MYSELFT AT THE MIRROR. SO I KEEP TELLING MYSELF I'M GOING TO GET BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad I purchased that "PureFit Adjustable Wedge System" from RELAX THE BACK man that literally saved my back.. I can sleep with it and be comfortable.. I'm trying to post some pics give me a few..

One drain out today, Wednesday the next one will be out YYYIIPPPPEEEEEE and I'll be fitted with my FAJA!!! That'll be fun!! Been healing real well with the MAKEMEHEAL.COM meds I barely have any bruises. Everyone is shocked.. So I guess that works..

Hope everyone is HAPPY HEALING!!!!!!!!! CUZ IMMA POP ONE OF THOSE BAD BOYS RIGHT NOW AND PASS OUT!!!!! SEE YA!!!!

1 week Post Op

11 DAYS POST OP

Wow.. Feeling so much better.. Today first day without pain meds!! YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! My stomach was being murdered with those meds.. Still walking a little hunched over from the pulling but I have improve my standing posture. I just can't stand straight for long.. Baby steps..

Dr Salama saw me Wednesday and said everything is healing right and removed the last drain HALLEUYAH!!! Wow that this sh*t hurts coming out!!

Looking forward of seeing the outcome of my surgery.. Still swollen but I do see some improvements already.. Will post pics soon..

Have a bless weekend Dolls.. :)

16 DAYS POST OP TT & TTL

Doing much better. Walking better.. Still walking with a little difficulty but I'm doing much better.. Doc was in shocked when said how long as it been a month? I said hell no doc 16 days.. He said you look fantastic.. They removed the old tape and stitches and placed a new one..

1st massage I thought was going to kill me but those young ladies know what they're doing and she treated me with such gentle hands.. I mentioned to them about a small ball between my legs and they said its an accumulation of fluid and that the massage and machine should loosen them up and be consumed back into my body... So far so good.. Walked to the office without the walker so I'm definitely on the road to recovery..

Will post some pics up.. Happy Healing everyone!!!!!!!!!

16 DAYS POST OP TT & TL

3 months Post Op from Tummy Tuck & Thigh Lift from Dr. Salama

Hello Dolls!! 3 months Post Op from Tummy Tuck & Thigh Lift from Dr. Salama and feeling great! Yes still swollen but it's going down.. From a 16+ size to a 12 sometimes 10 size.. I wear my FAJA religiously and sleep with a band.. I want to commence contouring my body and get ready for my BBL in October 2015 with Dr. Salama.. Can't wait!!! So freaken excited!!!

BBL CLEARANCE IT'S A GO!!!!! WOOHOO!!

Hello Dolls!! IT'S OFFICIAL!! I am CLEARED to proceed with my BBL on October 20, 2015, with DR. SALAMA!!! WOOHOO HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!! I can't wait!! I'm ecstatic with what he's already done with me on March 2015 with my TT&TL so I'm confident he's only going to make me look even better for my 52nd birthday!!! YES!! FINALLY!! I'M GOING TO HAVE A BUTT I'VE ONLY DREAMED OF!!! OMG!! YES!! Throughout the months of my recovery stages and visits with Dr. Salama, I've personally seen the DOLLS flowing in/out of the office with his masterpieces on them and let me tell you, THEY LOOK AMAZING!! My turn soon and I can't wait!!! Squealing like a little pig!! LOL Wish me luck DOLLS!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon