I've Been Salamafied! Aventura, FL

OMG I've been wanting to get this procedure for...

OMG I've been wanting to get this procedure for years! I'm finally Salamafied! The procedure went well (thank God) can't wait to see the results! I'm already in love with the new boobies! Can't really see the final results! Will try to post before & after pics! had the sx today! I'll take pics tomorrow!

Mommy makeover

I'm so obsessed with my new body, I can't stay out of the mirror! All I can say tho is : The pain is real! As for Dr Salama he was excellent, also his staff! I would recommend anyone who is interested in doing the mommy makeover should check out Dr Salama!

one week post op

I made it thru the first week! Thank god! Time to get these drainage tubes out! I can't wait! I'm still swollen but for some reason my breast seems more swollen than before, I think it's because I have to use my upper body to get in & out of bed! Going in Monday to remove the drains will post pics then!

2 weeks post-op

I've been meaning to post updated pics! Time is not my friend! I'm in a stage 2 faja! I've had one drainage out so far! Toting around the other like it's my purse! Lol! School & kids have me busy, I'll try to post pics by this week tho! Love all the feedbacks I've been getting! Can't wait to see the end results!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I'm so happy I chose Dr Salama! He really knows his stuff, he explained everything that he was gonna do & I was not nervous at all, more excited! His bedside manners was excellent! I'm giving him 5 stars based on his knowledge & mannerism! He made me feel at ease & that was a biggie for me! Once again, thanks Dr Salama