Mommy Make over - Aventura, FL

I am a Young mom. Wanted to wear a bikini and feel...

I am a Young mom. Wanted to wear a bikini and feel happy with my body. I found Dr. Salama and I am so glad that I did. I am six days post op and feeling pretty good. Dr.salama is amazing!!! He has really sculpt me. My incision is so low and he gave me a waist. I am in love with my boobs. They are beautiful.I still have a bit of swelling from the lipo areas, so I don't see my full results yet. What I do see, I am so happy with. Dr.salama is not only amazing at sculpting a woman. He also has a sense of humor, is so sweet, and so down to earth! He fully explains everything so well. Made me feel very comfortable! All of the girls in the office are so sweet. A very caring team!!! I stayed at the recovery house. The care takers there are so helpful and sweet. Thank you so much Dr. Salama and team!!! I recommend Dr. Moises salamas' work to anybody who is looking to have work done.

19 months post op

Thought I would share a picture of my results as of now. At some point in the near future I will be getting my t.t. revised. Just have a little excess skin left from after the tummy tuck and the scar will get revised.

Going in for tummy tuck scar revision 11-04-2016. Can't wait :)
Miami Plastic Surgeon