Mommy Make over - Aventura, FL

I am a Young mom. Wanted to wear a bikini and feel...

I am a Young mom. Wanted to wear a bikini and feel happy with my body. I found Dr. Salama and I am so glad that I did. I am six days post op and feeling pretty good. Dr.salama is amazing!!! He has really sculpt me. My incision is so low and he gave me a waist. I am in love with my boobs. They are beautiful.I still have a bit of swelling from the lipo areas, so I don't see my full results yet. What I do see, I am so happy with. Dr.salama is not only amazing at sculpting a woman. He also has a sense of humor, is so sweet, and so down to earth! He fully explains everything so well. Made me feel very comfortable! All of the girls in the office are so sweet. A very caring team!!! I stayed at the recovery house. The care takers there are so helpful and sweet. Thank you so much Dr. Salama and team!!! I recommend Dr. Moises salamas' work to anybody who is looking to have work done.

19 months post op

Thought I would share a picture of my results as of now. At some point in the near future I will be getting my t.t. revised. Just have a little excess skin left from after the tummy tuck and the scar will get revised.

Revision

Going in for tummy tuck scar revision 11-04-2016. Can't wait :)

Tummy tuck scar revision+ implant exchange+mini bbl

Had my surgery 11/04/16 with Dr. Moises Salama. Everything went well. I will update as swelling subsides.

2.5 weeks post op

Swelling is improving. Still have a bit of swelling around knees and a little in thighs from lipo. so far I love the lateral hips. I had my breast implants exchanged with gummy bear 410 style due to rippling I was having with the round silicone implants. I now have permanent internal sutures all around my breast implants. In order to make the pocket smaller to hold the new implants as well as to keep the teardrop implants from shifting. Having the permanent internal sutures placed was super painful and definitly adds to the length of recovery. Looking forward to being fully healed from that! The tummy tuck scar revision is looking well. The scar is much thinner than before. Hoping it heals nicely!

2.5 weeks post op

Fat transfer to lateral hips

2.5 weeks post op

Breast implant exchange, tummy tuck scar revision, fat transfer to lateral hips (lipo from: knees, front inner outer thighs, flanks, lower back)

pre op booty

It's not the greatest pic. But I did some digging and found this before pic of my booty.
Miami Plastic Surgeon