Mommy makeover with dr. Salama - Aventura, FL

I'm scheduled for surgery with dr. Salama on...

I'm scheduled for surgery with dr. Salama on August 25th. I scheduled my surgery 4 months ahead of time and was told that was the soonest date they had but I would be placed on a waiting list for a sooner surgery day. Well, according to real self reviews, new patients are just scheduling and having surgery weeks before my date. The doctor has already been paid in full $13k. I'm happy that other women aren't being pushed back, but I'm also disappointed. I wonder if I had waited to pay them in full if they would have actually returned my calls. I chose dr. Salama because of all of the wonderful reviews. He was amazing during my pre-op and zuny and the lady taking my blood were also both great. But at this point, I just feel like another $13k.

Mommy makeover- want to switch dates??

I'm having no luck at the office. My surgery is scheduled for August 25. Anyone else having a FOUR HOUR procedure want to switch dates with me? I need something sooner than the 25th. My mom is having a double mastectomy August 26 so I need to be there for her. I'm getting married in a few months on an island, so I also cannot postpone. Feeling very discouraged right now and down about my decision to do this. Please let me know if you have a July or early August date that you'd like to trade off for. I've seen so many new patients go in for their consults and write reviews about having surgery before mine. I've been on a waiting list so I don't know how this is possible. Anything sooner for the same length surgery would be appreciated. Xo

16 days til surgery

My mommy makeover was moved up to August 4th!! I'm so thankful that the office listened to my concerns and made every effort to resolve it. Thank you, Cynthia!!! Ok, so now I can honestly say I'm terrified. Any advice on anything I can start doing now to help with skin elasticity? I'm concerned with the surgery further damaging my skin and giving me more stretch marks. I'm also worried about implant size because implants seem to look so very small the more I look at them. Hopefully the next 2 weeks fly by and I love my results and dont have to go back for bigger. :)

Surgery done, now recovering

I had my mommy makeover on Tuesday August 4th. So far, it is the best thing I have ever done for myself. I am still in a good bit of pain but it's slowly getting better now, and I am so excited to see the results! Dr. Salama really did a wonderful job on my boobs and tummy. Honestly, he far exceeded my expectations. I had a question today (Saturday) so I texted him and he got back to me right away. Everything looks amazing, now o play the patience game and try waiting out the weeks til I am normal again :)

9 days post op mommy makeover

I am obsessed with my new body. Today I finally feel back to normal. I still have that hunch but my pain is all gone and I'm just slowly working my way up to normal. Dr. Salama changed my life. I couldn't be any happier. And the scar is so incredibly low. I would highly recommend him to any and every woman!!

3 weeks postop!!!

I am incredibly happy with my decisions. I have been told my tummy tuck incision is the best one many girls have ever even seen. So many people didn't even know Dr. Salama did amazing work outside of the BBL. What he did to my body has changed my entire life. I'm not afraid to sit anymore and have a huge skins bulge. And I cannot wait to be all healed and take this new me to the beach!! On another note- as busy as he is, he has always responded to every single text or call immediately. He couldn't be any more attentive!!! Love love love him!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salama far exceeded my expectations. I never imagined I could get these results even with surgery. My breasts, my tummy tuck, the scar placement- everything is amazing right now. Thank you times a million