35 with 2 Kids

I had the Mommy Makeover, on Aug 30,2016. I must...

I had the Mommy Makeover, on
Aug 30,2016. I must say when my husband and I met Dr. Salama, we were very both impressed. He immediately had me feeling very comfortable and safe. I was treated very well prior to my surgery. Unfortunately, I can not say the same for my post operative experience. It's been just over 3 wks, and though I love my tummy tuck results so far, I can not say the same for my breast lift& implants. I was told the issues I am having are common, but that's not the main thing I'm unhappy with. It seems that there is a huge lack of communication when it comes to my post-op care. Though my issues my be "common" I still think I deserve, as well as every patient deserves, to be treated like my care and treatment is a priority. The last 3 weeks have consisted of many little surprises and schedule changes. It also seems to be very hard to see the Doctor. Even though I am very disappointed with this aspect of my journey, I still would recommend Dr. Salama. I would just advise you to make sure you have all your questions answered and ask for some sort of schedule on exactly what needs to happen week by week and what to expect. I will say that for the most part, the staff is very friendly and professional, sadly I feel like the ball has been dropped when it comes to my post op care. I asked to speak with the manager yesterday morning to go over my concerns and I am still waiting for a call back.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Good bed side manner. He seemed very knowledgeable and made me feel safe.