29 Y/o Breast Lift with Reduction and Tummy Tuck

After almost 8 years of dreaming about this...

After almost 8 years of dreaming about this surgery and doing extensive research on doctors. I decided to have my procedure with Dr. Moises Salama. I had my procedure done on Monday September 19. The first 2 days were the toughest, but Dr. Salama and his wonderful nurses have been there for anything I needed. Yaneisy, the post op nurse was AMAZING! She was so sweet and nurturing. She made me feel so much better after I had my surgery. Monica was also wonderful. They both took such good care of me and I am forever grateful. Nomie called me 3 days post op to check up on me and make sure I didn't need anything. Alex, the CRNA was also great. He explained everything to me prior to my procedure and talked me through everything until the moment I was put under anesthesia. Last but not least is Dr Salama. Wonderful bedside manner, professional, answered all my questions and put me at ease when I was panicking about my procedure. Im only 4 days post op but I'm feeling better as the days go on. Since I'm still swollen I can't see complete results but from what I can see now, i have no doubt that I'll look amazing as time goes by. I'm so glad I went with Dr. Salama and I will definitely be going back to him in the future for some other procedures =)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr Salama is a wonderful surgeon. He is polite, profesional and honest. He answered all my question and put my doubts at ease. He has great bedside manner and takes his time explaining everything. Even on the morning of my surgery, he took his time answering every single one of my questions and concerns. I had such a pleasant experience with him and his medical staff that I will definitely be coming back to him in the future.