Liposuction Revision/BBL retouch Aventura, FL

My liposuction revision with Dr. Salama was a...

My liposuction revision with Dr. Salama was a success. He did areas he wasn't able to capture last time. He lipo'd my full back which was such a problem area for me, he removed some additional fat from my abdomen... Everything really turned out great for me. It was comforting because the same exact team was in the operating room... Same nurses, same anesthesiologist... That really eased my nerves. That says something positive about the doctor they work for. Today I went home and I would like to encourage all ladies who are considering liposuction, tummy tucks, and the works... Before you think about heading to the Dominican Republic for a dangerous surgery, please consider saving up a few more dollars and going to see Dr. Salama. You will make it home to your family, that's a promise. And he's really an artist.. Really has a vision and knows what he's doing.

Thanks, Dr. Salama...

Stage 2 garment

Just entered my stage 2 "butt in garment" today as advised by dr. Salama which he asked me to do on today's date

Stage 2 garment "butt in"

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I saw Dr. Salama the day of my surgery. He spent about 45 minutes with me looking through my before pictures and marking areas on my body that could use some attention during the revision. While he was talking, I felt completely comfortable with his suggestions and always felt like he knew exactly what would be best for my aesthetic. I'm grateful to have taken my time and doing my research and finding Dr. Salama.