BBL Done with Salama now Breast Implant Exchange with a Lift - Aventura, FL

I had my bbl done with salama back in July of 2015...

I had my bbl done with salama back in July of 2015. I absolutely loved the work he did. The staff was super friendly and the recovery home had taken great care of me. I had my breast done here where I live in NY with silicone 375cc implant 2 years ago . My doctor told me I didn't need a lift so I followed through with no lift... Here I am two years later needing a lift. I am ready for new implants and a new look. With the new implants I will try to aim for 500ccs

1 month away

I am excited and ready to get this procedure over with! I just wanted to add some pictures to show the sagging in my breasts/implants and my next update will be after surgery.

Made it to the other side

I haven't updated lately...I've been staying in the recovery home. I had my surgery on Friday afternoon so I'm 3 days post op. I feel a little discomfort and tightness but it's not unbearable and the pain meds help a lot. In my last breast augmentation 2 years ago I had 350/375cc silicone (not by salama) And now salama has given me a full lift with 550/600cc HP silicone implants.

Salama post op breast lift and implant exchange

Feeling great at 4 days post op. The recovery home has been a big help like always... Grace is an angel. I am so thankful for Salamas work.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I really appreciate Dr Salama. If your looking for a PS who is honest, straightforward, and truly cares about your results this is your surgeon! He has no problem answering 1 million questions. He cares about making you feel comfortable and putting you at ease. I will continue to visit elite plastic surgery for any future procedures. Thank you Salama and thank you elite staff!!