Drooping Boobs Not So Happy but Very Happy Now. - Aventura, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I decided to go with a lift with my current...

I decided to go with a lift with my current implant. My nipples went south after 12 years. So after doing my research and the help from Dr. White I had a lift and lipo under my arms. I could not be happier. It's tough getting old but I have all the confidence in the world in Dr. White and I very nervous about my decision but Dr White and Rachel were great. I didn't wait longer then a few minutes to see the doctor and he responded to my phone calls and emails within minutes.
He also had financing which made it possible to have my procedure immediately and I'm so glad I did. I will update in a month.
Thanks doc

Breast lift and implant replacement

I did not like the scarring from my lift, so I went on a search for a new plastic surgeon who was a breast dr.
Dr. Rothfield in Weston re did my breast by doing an implant exchange and when I tell you this man left me with no scarring and get new implants I went from a 600 cc to a 300 cc and I could not be happier.
Thank you Dr. Rothfield.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. White is a kind soul, gentle and very intelligent and very precise. He is truly amazing and believe me I'v been to a few. I did my homework and I chose Dr. White and I'm looking forward to my next procedure very soon. He also put this amazing stuff under my eyes that got rid of my wrinkles within 3 days. Incredible