5'3 in my 30's with 2 Kids Breastlift w No Implants and Lipo of Flanks and Abdomen - Aventura, FL

Can i say Kin Kin was finally ready after 2 years...

Can i say Kin Kin was finally ready after 2 years of back n forth with actually getting Salamafied. My decision was very easy to pick Dr Salama. I had a friends who used him and they're HOT, definitely perfect Salama dolls.
Like i said before my journey started some time ago and i must say Salama's staff was completely amazing. They took the time to answer all my questions and gave me the best advice. I feel like i have girlfriends for life. Thank you Nancy, Zuny, Yas, Karen and Celia! Keep up the good work!

My before and 3 day post op pic

Still a lot of swelling but looking forward to my new bod.

1 week post op picture

Still have some wrinkly skin. Hopefully over time it will be less noticeable.

3 weeks post op

Everyday i see more and more improvement. I wear my full body compression garment and waist cincher on a daily basis. So far, I've received 3 professional lymphatic massage and I self massage everyday. My PO journey so far is going well.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Salama's staff was completely amazing. They took the time to answer all my questions and gave me the best advice. I feel like i have girlfriends for life. Thank you Nancy, Zuny, Yas, Karen and Celia! Keep up the good work! I would say I was definitely nervous about getting a breastlift from Salama due to everyone goes to him for BBL. However can I say he listened and I'm super happy with my results. Thanks Salama for everything!