Breast Implants to Improve Breast Appearance & GIVE ME CLEAVAGE. - Aventura, FL

I flew out of New Jersey to Florida yesterday for...

I flew out of New Jersey to Florida yesterday for a consul with Dr. Salma. Even after reading really great & some not so great reviews about him. ( YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYBODY. ) Nevertheless, I had a gut instinct that I should take that trip to see him anyway, so I did. DID NOT REGRET MY DECISION.

I have to say that I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Salama & his staff. Especially Cynthia, who was TOTALLY AMAZING & Nancy who was a such a sweetheart as well. They were all very friendly & made you feel comfortable.

Dr. Salama took time with me, I didn't feel rushed at all. He was not dry nor mean in any way as some people have stated. He will keep it real with you & give you his honest opinion, " WHICH I CAN SO APPRECIATE". He won't "yes" you just so you can hear want you want to hear but give you more of reality of what is or is not possible. He was very personable, understanding of my needs & explained to me in detail what he would do. I had two breast reductions in the past & had some issues going on from that which would entail a small implant, scar revision & other very detailed work.

I have faith that he will do a great job & I will be satisfied with the results as he is a very experienced, talented & resourceful doctor. I'm looking forward to my surgery & to see my final results. He's worth the trip to see him especially if your out of state. It took me about 15-20 minutes driving from the airport to his office.

Looking forward to my surgery date & for my boobies look normal again.

BTW..... I was talking to two patients that were in the waiting room that he had performed surgery on & they both looked AMAZING !!!

Being that doctor Salama never corrected my situation i changed my mind and just had some lipo done instead.

Changed my mind. Currently looking for a certified plastic surgeon who has actually operated on someone with my breast problem.
Miami Plastic Surgeon