Exactly What I Wanted! BBL and Tummy Tuck. Aventura, FL

Tummy tuck Procedure is a major surgery and it is...

Tummy tuck Procedure is a major surgery and it is very painful for first 4 days, after that is only getting better and you can get around. BBL, 1st 3-4 days I was more sore than anything, feels like you got beat up with belt on ur butt and back, pain is tolerable. The results exceeded my expectations on What I wanted. Dr. Salama is Amazing along with all his staff. Noami and Nancy are 2 key staff members in the main office, great great women. Elite plastic surgery also offers a Recovery Package for those flying in, I stayed here and it is a beautiful house with the best Caregivers, I mean the best. They love what they do and are extremely nice and caring. Any complications I was only a phone call away from reaching the doctor, the caregivers have Dr. Salama and the medical staff on speed dial, I was in good hands. I love my new butt and waist!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salama is a young & smart doctor and truly the BEST with BBLs and Tummy Tucks, i would say the best in the world.Dr. Salama is carring, attentive, and honest when it comes to his patients. He is an artist and really the BEST at what he does. I had some discomfort on the weekend from my surgery and he called me personally and within minutes I was taken care of with his head nurse and new medicine. He is amazing!