Treating Myself for a Change. Aventura, FL

This is the first review I have done so far. Never...

This is the first review I have done so far. Never really wanted to but since I got many answers due to many of the dolls on here, I decided to do the same in return. I will try to blog my journey on here in hopes it will help someone else. I'm scheduled for a BBL with Dr. Salama mid July. I have to say I have definitely been nervous and excited at the same time. Hoping for the best.

Recovery home for Dr. Salama is currently under repair and inaccessible for the time being. Would anyone like to share an Airbnb or hotel and split the bill? We could hire a nurse and split the cost of that as well.

Money Matters??

As I start listing the final details of my trip, I can't help but wonder, how much thought do we actually put in calculating expenses (I'd like to think of myself as a thoughtful spender and not cheap :)). Sure, I knew I would be spending quite a bit but I as my surgery date approaches, I seem to add more and more items to that to-buy list. Granted, if money is not an issue for someone, then it doesn't matter. But to those of us who earn everything we have and spend countless work hours (I have two jobs) to have excellent credit by meticulously paying for living expenses without fail; I can't help but hope this surgery is worth it. Make no mistake, this surgery is very expensive. More so by choosing a very sought-out surgeon like Dr. Salama. With that being said, keep in mind not just the cost of the surgery, transportation and logging but also everything in between. In my case, I've had to hire a nurse and a driver due to the recovery home being unavailable. So that means everything from food to supplies to any extras I might need, have to be planned ahead. Being that I'm traveling alone, simply adds to the pressure of getting everything right (I'm a bit OCD). As previously mentioned, this site has helped me a lot in making my decision, so giving someone else an idea of what to expect as I go through it myself will hopefully help them as well.

Mother of One. Finally Did Something for Myself!

After bring uncomfortable with my body for years, I finally did something for myself. The decision was definitely easier than the recovery has been, which was expected. So far my sculpting seems nice and I'm starting to see more and more as the days go by. Still have a long way to go to see the full results of my surgery but so far so good!

On the other side...

So I've made it to the other side ladies. Recovery is definitely not something to take lightly. It has been extremely painful and uncomfortable. What hurts the most is taking off the garment and putting it back on. Of course, everyone has different pain tolerance but I'm telling you, this is no joke. I expected to have pain and discomfort, but I never expected this. Hopefully all this money and pain is worth it. It's to early to say what shape I will end up with. I'm not sure how many cc's I got yet. My massage is tomorrow so I'm hoping I will be told then. I'm hoping I will feel better today and be able to post some pictures later.

So ladies...

I may not be here on this site much longer but before I posted some of my before and after, I wanted to post some wish pics. I case it would help any of you. :)

Before and after

So I'm 5 days post op. I'm feeling a little homesick by now. I have two more days so I'm hanging in there. So far, it's hard to see what kind of results I will have. I still have a lot of bruising and swelling so it's hard to tell. I was hoping for more projection (booty greed already? :( ) so I'm hoping it looks really good in clothes at least. Sorry for the bad pics. The photographer wasn't the best lol

Current situation

So ladies, as time goes by and swelling and bruising minimizes, I start to like my results better. Sleeping is still uncomfortable. Waking up sore and stiff every morning is definitely not ideal. But this is what we ladies do for self acceptance huh? Lol. Anyways, I have returned to work and I must say having a desk job doesn't make it easy for me, but I make the best of it. I will add some pics at week and half and some at two and a half weeks. Hope this gives you some idea of the changes that go along with this procedure. My stomach is still not completely flat (noooooo :'( ) but my booty does get softer as time goes by.

As of August 16th

Currently a month post op. Seems like my form is taking more and more shape. This is of course, unfiltered with no garment on. I'm starting to really like my figure. Dr. S did a good job I think! Might need a revision just to fill in some spots. Too early to tell right now but so far...pleased!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Moises Salama is a very knowledgeable straight forward man. He is very skillful in his profession. His staff is friendly and polite. The waiting times were a bit long but they were extremely busy so that's understandable. He is very sought out and known for his expertise. Glad I went with him!