Time for a BBL - Aventura, FL

So I've been following this page for a while now....

So I've been following this page for a while now. Trying to decide on who I wanted as a Dr to do my surgery. I was looking at Dr Salzhauer but I had to cancel my appointment due to school and not being able to switch dates with another patient. Back on the search, I came across Dr Fisher but from reading all the negative reviews on the organization and the staff I realized I don't have the patience to deal with anything like that. Next option was Dr Salama I've seen so many ladies with great results and I've seen maybe 1 or 2 bad reviews but minor discrepancies. I'm ready to start this journey but if any ladies reading this leave a comment or follow my journey would be great. Also, any advice would be lovely. Thanks! I'll post before photos soon...just have to get the courage to post this body. Lol

My before...YIKES!

I can't believe I'm doing this but I don't just wanna share my after results and not share my before. Im still in limbo with my decision to stick with Dr Salama even though his reviews and his work are really good. I haven't made my deposit yet because I want to make sure he is the doctor for me, I've already lost out on a $1000 deposit to Dr Salzhauer (Dr Miami) and I'd hate to lose out on another deposit because I couldn't make up my mind. I have until December to decide but it's really looking like I'm leaning towards Dr Salama.

I've been looking trying what to exactly bring with me. I don't want to over pack and definitely don't want to under pack. What vitamins are you ladies using? Also, what meals or foods are you eating after surgery?

Surgery Booked..

I finally made my decision to stick with Dr Salama and what made it even more easier was speaking to Cynthia. She answered all my questions which made me feel confident that I had made the right choice. I'm booked for May 16. I plan on staying in a timeshare so I'm not too concerned with a hotel or where I'm going to stay. My fiancé and our daughter, along with my mom will be accompanying me on this trip because I'd feel more comfortable around my family during this time. It seems so far away but I'm sure everything is going to go by fast. If any of you ladies that have had or surgery or soon to come up on surgery has any advice I'm willing to read all about it.

Months Away/Wish Pics

Even though I am months away, I still like to post and update photos when I can. I haven't uploaded my wish pics yet so I guess I'll do it with this post. I think I'm more focused on my waist due to the fact that my booty is already a 43. I decided to do the transfer to my buttocks because my fiancé said "Why not add the fat to my booty since it's gonna be thrown out" and I thought to myself might as well. I just want a really nice small waist proportionate to my body type. Don't really want to look cartoonish.
Miami Plastic Surgeon