My Surgery is on October 11th - Aventura, FL

My surgery date is getting closer, I cant wait....

My surgery date is getting closer, I cant wait. I'm having my bbl done with Dr. Mcadoo at Seduction. Has anyone recently gone to him. What can I expect? Is there anything I need to purchase before? I have so many questions. I'm 5'6 and weigh 185lbs. I really hope he's able to give me the results I want.

My surgery is 8 days away and I need to get a faja

Does anyone have suggestions on what type compression garment I should purchase for a bbl and also arm lipo? Seduction does offer to include it in the package but I didn't add it because of the reviews I've read saying they give you whatever they have there and it may not fit properly and since your faja is such a huge part of your recovery I didn't want to take that chance.

I've just decided to stay at the Seduction recovery house....

Has anyone stayed at Seductions recovery house? Were the prices reasonable? This is a last minute decision. My husband was supposed to come with me and we were going to book an airbnb. He's decided not to come, so I'm stuck making other arrangements. My surgery is in a week so I have to make a decision immediately.

Hurricane Matthew

My surgery is scheduled for Tuesday October 11TH. I haven't been able to get in touch with anyone at Seduction. I pray they are all safe. I am a Katrina survivor, so I understand the severity of the situation. Although I'm sympathetic I do not want to lose the money I've paid for this surgery. Is anyone else having this issue?

I made it!!!

I'm so excited, I just made it to the Aventura location. They shuttle picked me up from airport right after my flight landed. The drivers English isn't that great but he was very nice. I can't wait to meet with Mcadoo. The count down begins

I'll never refer anyone to seduction!!!

My surgery was scheduled for 11am today. I'm still waiting to see the doctor it's 3:00 I should be done and back at the recovery house resting by now. Going in to surgery just about everyone has some anxiety. When you're forced to wait hours before it makes thing even worse. I decided to go with mcadoo because he has good results I just wish he worked for a different company. I now understand why my procedure is so inexpensive. I'm getting what I paid for. I definitely would've paid extra to be seen on time. I'm beyond pissed and so is every other woman here waiting. I'm sure I'll have great results, I just would've liked to have a great overall experience as well. I was considering coming back to have a breast augmentation in 6 months. Not a chance in hell. I really don't understand why these people think it's ok to make patients wait. I would've come in at a later time if someone notified me befor hand.
Aventura Plastic Surgeon