Too Skinny for Bbl? - Aventura, FL

Got a quote from Yilys team for a Bbl . I am...

Got a quote from Yilys team for a Bbl . I am concerned about my size , i am 127 , 5'5 ... but i do want a butt and smaller waist . She gave me a quote of 3500 and told me how to make payments but that it. I want to know what she can really do for me because it would be a terrible waste of money to come out of surgery with the same body . Also It concerns me that they only take cash, seems a little sketchy .

Skinny Girl for Bbl

While i am still in the process of looking for doctors, i ran into Dr. Dan Calva, ( i originally saw his name listed with vanity miami) .He does not have any reviews that i could find on the procedure that i want (BBL). It concerns me that he does not have very much experience with this procedure , but he has his credentials and i understand that you have to be a beginner before anything else . So i will at least consider him and put in an inquiry on his real self page .

Dr. Calva HIMSELF called me no longer than a day later and we spoke briefly about my concerns, he offered me his personal email and contact information so that we could consult further , through photos. I was really surprised that he called me because I've been researching this procedure for a year and he is the first doctor that ive directly interacted with . That gives me a great feeling about him, he was very patient and personable . He's said that what i want is very doable . Dr. Calva just may be my doctor.

im ready

So I picked my doctor !! Dr. James Mcadoo ! I made my deposit , so I am ready !! I just don't know what to do next , am I supposed to be taking vitamins? My projected date is May 3rd ! I did request to speak to the doctor before I made the deposit. A week went past and the coordinator (Vanessa ) never actually called me back. i had to call them, which was super annoying but I did get to speak to Dr. Mcadoo ... our interactions has me reconsidering getting surgery with him. We were on the phone, but I don't feel as if we had a conversation, he never answered any of my questions ... I honestly don't even feel as if he was listening to me . He just kept saying to look at his Instagram page , that there was a girl of my buddy tap that there was a girl of my body type . He just kept saying " that's what you're going to look like " Here are My wish pics

Miami Recovery Stay

I've been wrecking my brain trying to figure out where i would stay in miami, my boyfriend will be with me so I'm considering a hotel as opposed to a recovery home. i wouldn't want to make the other ladies in the RH uncomfortable and i know that some of the RH will not allow men to stay and the additional cost isn't appealing of course . Does anyone know a hotel close by Seduction Cosmetics Aventura ? Any Suggestions are welcome !

Aventura Plastic Surgeon