Sexy in the Face.....big in the Waist! Need Salamafication! Aventura, FL

Mid 30s. Kids. Nurse as a profession. Think my...

Mid 30s. Kids. Nurse as a profession. Think my ass got caught a hail storm cuz my booty is all dented in! DENTS in the middle, DENTS on the side! Smh, what motherhood does to your body. The waist is thick as well. Like 40 inches. So my plan is to get a BBL with Dr. Salama June 25th.
Was originally going with Ortega at spectrum, I like him in person, but noticed alot of his booties looked like strawberries. Then I switched to Omulepu. Wasn't a fan of his shelf booties and the fact that numerous women start getting infections. He tried to blame it on the patient's but I'm a nurse and used to work in the ICU, so I know plenty about the route of infection and sepsis. Ruled Omulepu out. A spot opened up at Dr. Salama's office. I got the extra cash I needed, begged ppl to cover some of my shifts at the hospital, and now I'm almost ready to be transformed by the man himself!
Didn't do the recovery house. Going with the husband and 2 small kids. One kid has never seen the water and I would rather spend the $ on my family and not some one else's house. Wish me luck cuz my husband sucks as a caregiver. He is not very supportive of my BBL seeing that he has been getting attitudes and picking fights for no reason. I heard a lot of husband's/boyfriends start acting silly when the BBL comes near. Glad I'm a nurse cuz it sounds like I will be mostly taking care of myself. ..so wish me luck.
I posted pics with myself next to my wish pics. I'm trying to build on what I already have. Would like that inverted heart booty and lots of projection. I haven't meet Dr Salama yet but I'm very pleased with the way I have been treated by the staff. Will keep you posted. Later dolls!

It's done. Can't say I like it quite yet. ...well give it time

Went to surgery at noon on Thur. Was about 5 hours. Woke up more shaky than in pain. That anesthesia in your body that long is a b*tch! Was lying on my stomach with garment on when I woke up. My husband was in traffic so the male nurse wheeled me outside cuz I was uncomfortable sitting on the bobby in the wheelchair (that's what they put you on after surgery).
Rewind to preoperative appt. Staff was coo. Naomi body was fierce in those scrubs. Salama did her BBL. Salama was coo in person. He didn't rush, but I felt like this was "just another BBL" for him. Just another patient. I felt that way in the preoperative appt right b4 surgery. They made my husband leave cuz he had the kids and my husband had my phone. I'm pissed cuz I didn't get to show him my wish pics I worked so hard on. I asked him if I can get on real self to show him, but he had me pick butts off his iPhone. I liked his work so I described what I wanted and put my trust in him.
Well I don't like my hips. They make me look wider like I have a Madea ass! I defiantly did not want my hips to start so high. U liked them where they were, just a little more on top. I didn't like the fact that he wasn't aggressive in the stomach lipo. He sai it would give me alot of loose skin and bad results. Well I know I was going to have skin and can live with that. Then said he probably couldn't lipo as much cuz I had to take blood thinners due to a previous pulmonary embolism. Having a big ass and big ass stomach just makes me look bigger! Super excited about that!
The recovery. .... as expected. Painful. Was hard to walk the first night till 2am. Then I set my alarm every 2 hours, but sometimes slept thru it. The dizziness was worst than the pain. I couldn't stand that. I would stay leaned over for a few, soon as I would stand straight up, i would have to lay back down. I'm emptying mydrain alot though. My pee urinal is AWESOME! Couldn't pee without it. The garment doesn't open all the way from coo coo to butt. Tried to poop but couldn't.
2nd day was hell! It was like the 2nd day after a car accident.....it hits you real hard the next day! Lots of ooh and ahh, and awh, and ah shit's! And bumping my booty into the corners and kids accidentally slapping it hurts like hell, can't help but scream. But everyday gets better. The pain goes away little by little. That's what I hold on to. Keep drinking and keep walking helps alot. I've been taking Tylenol. I can do with it without the Oxycodone.
My husband has been the best care taker ever! He is wonderful and stays on top of it. Empty my drains round the clock, showered me (buying the shower hooks to hold the drains was a fabulous idea ) and put my hood piercing back in. Speaking of private parts. ......my coo coo is SOOO swollen. One lip is so fat my husband said look like Mike Tyson hit me down there in one lip. SMH. Only thing he didn't do was give me my shot of Lovenox. That's it for now. Will keep u posted.

Day 4

Waiting on garment to dry. Wish I had more lipo to the belly but I can tell the difference. Shorts used to be too big, now barely fit above the crack! My daughter still thinks I had back surgery but keep asking me about the bruising. She is so fun!

Post op Day 13

My butt is shaped the same, just bigger. Still have the nasty W shape at the bottom, can feel the dents (which he said I may still have the dents after) and I paid extra for hip lipo which does not look like that happened. Really wish he took more off my stomach. He did more lipo on my back but that is asymmetrical as well.
Back is still numbish, painfulish, and hard and uneven. So I keep rubbing and trying to smooth it out myself on top of the massages. Stomach hardly hurts cuz he hardly did lipo.
I can't say 4 sure that I'm 100% happy with the results. I can say that if u have a bad butt foundation you will just make it bigger. That has nothing to do with the doctor but with all that fat u would think he could fill those imperfections in a lil more. ....that's why I paid 8K to fix what was broken.
I can say the doctor has text me personally to make sure no was ok and answer a few questions I had. I had to take Lovenox for a previous PE I had in the past, so he text to make sure I was. I like that. Truely a professional. That's how a doctor should treat his patients. I have also had a terrible time with swelling in my legs that just today start to look better. When I got home on day 7, I weighed myself and gained 20lbs after surgery! I was not expecting that! I have lost 6 of that to date. I text him to see what was going on, he checked on me after. I do appreciate that. He told he probably from the thigh lipo. Just like everyone says, it's not an easy recovery......but everyday gets better.

Day 13

The 1st poop....day 5/Yeast infection prevention

Make sure you take a gentle laxative after surgery or pack some glycerin suppositories because the 1st poop was horrific! I sat for about an hour (not all at once, some squatting, some laying on the floor in pain) and when I was done watched the swelling travel down past my knees! I had more swelling on my legs due to the thigh lipo though. I was also taking stool softness daily. Just wanted to add to ppl's supply list if they didn't have it already. Happy pooping dolls!

Yeast Infections.....
Some women get yeast infections with antibiotics. Now, Dr Salama is a very safe doctor so he prescribes 10 days of antibiotics post op. I usually get yeast infection symptoms 3 days into treatment. I tried Azo yeast plus from Walmart on Day 1 and NEVER got a symptoms. $6.47 was what I paid. Awesome product.

Returned to work

Hey dolls. I'm a nurse and returned to work today. My extra thick yoga mat is working well to sit on intermittently. I have it wrapped in a pillow case (don't want hospital germs on my mat ) and some blankets for back support taped to the chair. Actually don't need the back support, just sitting up str8 and leaning forward. It's not bad. And the booty doesn't touch!
My booty is only 3+ inches bigger than it was preop (shrank some since my swelling is going down) but I'm liking it more.

New Garment from Shapesecrets.com

Sent a pic to Dr. Salama and he approved it. I told him the butt part is about 1.5 in shorter than where my butt starts. He said as long as it doesn't make marks or indentions he is ok with it. Thank God. That butt out garment wad killing me, and making more indentations than I wanted. Can't wear a bra cuz of the back lipo so this works great. Plus it feels like it is holding everything in. Like it so far.

Week 3....Shrinkage :-(

Little blotted that day but the shrinkage is real! Booty is smaller and the lipo areas that were tight are softening. Have to rub the lipo lumps everyday to try and get it smooth. Left butt cheek softer than right. Right cheek has a big flat spot. I guess that may happen cuz in the post op instructions it says you can massage the area if you get a flat spot. I liked my results more at week 2. Week 3 is a downer cuz its smaller (but yes shaped a lil better). $8K down the drain. ...I don't know yet. Recovery is a Rollercoaster!

BBL Revision

Dr. Salama and his staff are awesome. I came in for a revision because my dents took over. He also shaved some of extra fat that settled at the bottom. I never felt pressured to get anything else done. Never felt rushed. Elite service!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salama was coo in person. Listened and answered my questions. Staff was always there to help. I felt comfortable in their care. Thanks Elite!