Salamafied Beauty 2016!! - Aventura, FL

Well, after a ton of research, Dr. Salama was...

Well, after a ton of research, Dr. Salama was exactly the right choice. He is extremely professional and the absolute best for the job. My only regret is that I hadn't done it sooner. I actually wish I could give him more stars. Dr. Salama (and his staff) exceeded all of my expectations. I actually had a BBL done in 2013 by a doctor in Chicago and Dr. Salama wins, hands down!!!! Now I finally understand why so many gals come from so far away to have the best doctor perform this surgery. From the very first call with Cynthia to now (5 days post-op) he has been honest about the expected outcome on someone and very professional in every way. I went to my pre-op appointment expecting to have a tummy tuck and BBL, however, when I met with Dr. Salama, he told me that he didn't think I needed a tummy tuck. He told me that he believed he could achieve the results I was looking for with Lipo. I thought this was amazing for him to say seeing as though I had already paid for a tummy tuck and he would be losing money if I change my mind and only got the LIpo. He could have easily told me that I needed the tummy tuck just to get more money from me but he didn't and I was actually able to even at more areas to have Lipo'd because now I have all of this extra money left over from not doing the tummy tuck! I love his honesty!!! He cared more about me being happy with the result than he did about the money which speaks volumes in my book!! His staff is so well trained, experienced, helpful and patient. Nancy was able to work out the extra money and I got a few extra things done that I had been wanting to do for years!! I traveled to Florida from Chicago to have my BBL with Dr. Salama and I have no complaints and no regrets. I was worried he wouldn't be able to find enough fat to make it worth it. Once again, he exceeded my expectations and somehow found 1200cc for each side! I could go on forever.....I am that so happy with my results already!!???????? Dr. Salama and his staff are amazing!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Patient, concerned, honest, and extremely blessed hands!!