I Know the Real Meaning of Being Salamified - Aventura, FL

Dr. Salama exceeded my expectations! I search for...

Dr. Salama exceeded my expectations!
I search for a doctor during two years, I read a lot of reviews and decided to choose him and it was the best decision I could make, all his staff is very professional and friendly, they made me feel so comfortable with this procedure, the second day when I went to my first appointment after the surgery and they removed my garment I couldn't believe that was me in the mirror, he gave me this beautiful shape and I'm so happy with my new body! I definitely recommend him ????????????????????????

Healing process

I forgot to mention about the healing process, to me it wasn't that bad, it wasn't as painful as I thought, also I bought something Dr Salama offered me call "life saver " that helped me a lot, that's something new they're using so you don't loose a lot of blood, also the ladies doing the lymphatic massages are great, the massages are a lil bit painful, but the ladies have good hands lol I miss them I hope whoever do my massages back home are as good as them!

1 month post

Loving my results ???????? Dr Salama did an amazing job! I see a huge difference
Miami Plastic Surgeon

He was very attentive and he really cares about what you want!