AwaitingBBL MEDINA 10/26☺️

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've never really felt bad about my image until...

I've never really felt bad about my image until last year when I started to care about my appearance. I've never been the dressy type until last year, lol it's like someone pulled the wool from over my eyes. I believe it started from all the attention I was getting, whatever the reason is I love it. I've always had a nice shape but I'm top heavy. I have a small waist and large hips...but my butt is flat! I want it to be bigger to complete my overall appearance. So I began looking into this procedure and stumbled across this lovely website which encouraged me to go ahead with it. Now I paid my deposit on April 30th and was scheduled for October 7th. I then switched my date to February 21, 2013...big mistake because now I want a December spot and it's full! If anyone move their dates please let me know! I would love to go in December..

Surgery Buddy Needed 10/26/17 DR. Medina

Hello.... I'm looking for a buddy that's going to the DR on 10/26........ I'm going with Dra. Medina for a bbl and wanted someone to go with me or share our experience together??..although I'm getting super nervous ready to get this over with and praying for the best with this procedure...I hope someone will be going that day for I'm leaving Indiana 10/24 and will do 14 days total in the DR.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon