***Petite Girl Soon to Be: Salamafied!!!!*** - Aventura, FL

THE TIME HAS COME!!!!!!!! SURGERY DATE: Sept....

THE TIME HAS COME!!!!!!!! SURGERY DATE: Sept. 22nd, 2015 :)

I am one week away from my BBL surgery with Dr. Moises Salama!! I have completed all of the pre-op requirements, lab work, vitamins, paperwork, shopping list, condo booked, & etc.! I am a petite Asian wanting to have her dream body. I am 5'0" and starting out I was 118lbs and now I am at a whopping weight of 130lbs.

Crazy because I have been such an athletic person, working out about 5-6 times a week and eating healthy. I recently became a full time Xray Technologist and also still bartending 3 nights a week at a local bar. Therefore, I have not been able to make it to the gym quite as often as I'd like to because of how tired I am from working all of these crazy hours. No I am not getting this surgery to avoid the gym, I love to go and I will start to go very soon once I adjust to my work schedule. Also, I feel that this surgery will definately give me the boost I need and self confidence. It was funny hearing the ladies from Dr. Salama's office tell me to STOP working out and START eating!! LOL. I literally made myself sick the first two days eating EVERYTHING & ANYTHING I could. I learned on RealSelf that some girls chose to drink the Boost shakes instead of eating all of the crappy things out there. I've saved myself a little money by drinking more of those than buying random meals.

I still hope to gain about 5 more pounds before surgery to enhance my booty wishes.

I chose Dr. Salama because my roommate had gotten a BBL done just about 2 years ago now and she is in love with her results. I too am in love with her results!!

Before pics coming soon....

Before pics....From then to.......

Old Pic and Wish Pics!!

Like every other girl, I am seeking the ideal body....tiny waist, curvaceous hips, & big booty!!

Old Pics and Wish Pics!!

Like every other girl I am seeking that ideal body! Tiny waist, curvaceous hips, & big booty!!

TODAY is the DAY!!!!!!!!!

Only a couple more hrs til Surgery!!!!!!!!!! Wish Me Luck!!!!!??????????????????????????????????

My weight is now 135lbs. Lipo regions include: abdomen, back, flanks, and arms!!!!!!!!

THANKS DOLLS!!!

Thanking God for my amazing boyfriend that's been so helpful and loving.

Thanks Dolls!! Can't really move right now, will keep everyone updated soon??

ROUGH DAY!!

It's mainly hard for me to stand, really only getting up to use the bathroom. I get dizzy when I'm upright????

RelaxiN Time!!

Is it normal I have to pee a bunch?? I guess it's a good thing because makes me get up and walk every hour..

Hey Dolls!!

So I leave Miami tomorrow, but I still have BOTH drains in me. Any instructions as to how to remove these things AND how long should I wait?!? I will update with pictures soon??????????

1500ccs!!!

0:09

1yr Post-Op!!

Vegas Living!!
0:08
I am 1yr 2mos post-op and have ZERO regrets!!! Dr. Salama is AMAZING!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I was so nervous before the surgery, I tried to ask all questions possible. However, Dr. Salama was extremely informative about the whole procedure and post op. He answered many questions on his own which made me remember some as well. He was very professional mannered!! We talked about how he worked or shadowed some of the same doctors I too work for ☺️☺️