omw to bigger things !!!!!! Aventura, FL

Ello, so I've decided to have a Brazilian Butt...

Ello, so I've decided to have a Brazilian Butt Lift!!! To be done by the board certified Dr.Salama Moises ???????? im hoping to pull at least 1400 cc's from this 5'9 frame and stuff it into my booty and hips......my coordinator is Ms.NancyDuque she's a sweetie! I plan to stay at there nursing house for the 10day post op.....I'm so excited for this experience, Doc says I have to lose weight :-( (40lbs) to have better bmi for surgery!!! But I dont mind , this journey will be great !!!

All Things great ????????????????

Well just to be sure, I always see the doctors on RS say "make sure your being worked on by a board certified P.S." So I took a glance just to be sure that my doc was 100% ON!!! Thank god he is ???? #ThankGodForSalama ????

Deposits being made otw to greatness

I still indecisive of the approach i want to take to a pre mom baby. YES i want a tighter abdomen YES i want a bigger projected buttock smh idk idk
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I'm located a day away from him so we haven't spoken or emailed. Its very early in this journey. Everything done as of now is through my coordinator and other sale associate! Can't wait to meet him his work is very intruiging