A new me in the making 4/4/16.... salama's doll - Aventura, FL

Hello rs, I am new here and decided to write my...

Hello rs, I am new here and decided to write my experience with dr.Salama. I finally had a consulation and I can say it was amazing. The only bad part about it was the waiting time to be seen. My appt was at 1:00pm and did not get seen until 3:30pm. It was all worth the wait, dr salama was very informative, he listened and answered every question that I had. His staff cynthia and nancy are so friendly and eager to help! I feel as though I made tghe right descison #teamsalama. I did have the oppourtunity to meet some young ladies who just had they sx and they look amazing! Im excited and scared at the same time.

Where are the Dr. Salama dolls?

Are you a dr salama doll? If so can you please share some of your experiences from the survey and any tips.

4/4/16 is slowly approaching

So today I did my labs but I'm getting more and more nervous. I would think i would be more excited but im not. I havent purchased not 1 supply not because i dont have any money but just unsure of what to buy. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it!

I'm 2 weeks away 4/4/16 ????

My date is slowly approaching so I decided to post some before pics. Y'all please don't laugh lol

Confirmed

I just received a call to confirm my surgery for Monday 4/4/16 at 7am. I was so happy to hear that I will be first on the table. I have calm down with being nervousness but I know it will kick back in Monday morning lol.

Surgery day

Good morning ladies,today is the big day keep me in your prayers this morning.

I made it

Hi ladies all is well so far on my end. Thx for the prayers. I am very sore haven't really eaten anything because every time I get up to walk I start to vomit. So I'm just doing liquids.

1 week post op

This has been a heck of a journey for me so far. The big baby came out on Thursday its taken a toll on me ????.

Yayyyyy no more drains

Today I feel so much better. Im finally drain free. I received my 3rd massage today saw the doctor and then it was bye bye drain but boy oh boy did that hurt. I'm glad it's over with the drains because they are annoying. (The back drain came out on Monday 7days post op). Btw ladies the office does offer additional massages, I did take advantage.

Fluid fluid fluid

Now that both my drains are out I can feel the fluid moving. Did anyone else experience this? It's becoming annoying to me and I'm not scheduled until next Tuesday for my massage.

2 weeks post op

I'm still swollen but I'm in love with the results. 1 side is bigger than the other but I was told it would even out soon(I hope so)!

I Am Salmafied Baby

Let me start by saying IM SOOOO FREAKING HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS! From the consultation to my post op visits Dr Salama and his team has been great with me. I would recommend Dr Salama to anyone who is looking to get a fat transfer. His massage therapist he has are excellent even though the massages are painful the ladies try they best to ease the pain. Noamie is such a sweet heart. They all have a warm friendly spirit and love it.

New garment

Ok so I received a smaller garment(size large) from dr salamas office and baby it is tight as hell. My thighs was in so much pain from being tight that I had to cut it. Did anyone else cut the leg part of their garment and still receive good results?
Miami Plastic Surgeon