Mommy and Super Woman, Trying to Get my Sexy Back!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've contacted Dr. Salama's office on multiple...

I've contacted Dr. Salama's office on multiple occasions and they are very efficient and professional. I've presented them with many questions and they took their time to explain things to me. I'm very concerned about sleeping and skin safety because I'm getting the tummy tuck and the BBL on the same day and that's the question that I've not yet asked them about so I look forward to any advice on this. I sent pictures to Nancy for my consult and since then I feel like I've gained about 15 more pounds. As soon as I booked the surgery I started eating like a pig and a cow. My BMI does not exceed the recommended BMI for this surgery so I think I'm in good shape. I will be posting my entire journey here to include before surgery and Day one post op! I'm less than two weeks away from my surgery and am so nervous but I cannot wait!

Nerves out of control

I'm getting so nervous! I fly out next Monday and I'm in the process of packing all the necessary supplies that I think I'm going to need! I used the recommended list from RS and also the one from Dr. Miami! Hopefully I have what I need!

Before surgery..... yikes.... hot mess

This is a week before surgery! Hard for me to look at

Surgery update!

Everything went well!! Dr. Salama is awesome!!! I was the first surgery of the
Day on Wednesday and his staff does run a prompt schedule! There was no waiting for the pre op appointment and no waiting for the surgery. The anesthesia team is also awesome... very comforting as my biggest fear was intubation.

Some post op pics.... This is from post op day 1

I had a burn on my anterior torso from childhood that I had dr Salama modify so I look extra stitched! I had a full tummy tuck, lipo and fat transfer. Because of the tummy tuck I can't wear the faja until one week post op. I'm only allowed to wear an abdominal binder!

Pics from day 3 post op!

Everyday the pain is better! Day 2 post op was the worst but today, day 3, I'm doing fabulous! Dr. Salama does give Lovenox for prevention of clots and encourage walking every couple hours for ten minutes so I've been up every two hours..... I also am using the incentive spirometer that he gave me so that my lungs can expand properly! Today I went to Whole Foods and only took 1 Percocet one time thus far! I'm so happy about that!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I have not yet talked to Dr. Salama directly but the staff has been amazing! I conducted my consult by sending in pictures and received prompt responses!