Mommy Makeover Done! NOW BBL! Dr. Salama - Aventura, FL

Dr. Salama did my mommy makeover this past...

Dr. Salama did my mommy makeover this past July(2015)and did great! Now he's doing my BBL this January 12th 2016. ONLY 6 DAYS AWAY AND I CANT WAIT! I cannot express how excited I am! Im so tired of looking at butts lol, I can't wait to have my own! Dr. Salama and staff are amazing! I have had such a great experience so far, expecting the same next week!
After 3kids Im ready to get my body back, plus some ;) I have never really had a butt, but with children its just gotten smaller and smaller. After gaining with pregnancy then loosing. I know Dr. Salama is going to do an amazing job! I was told to gain 8-10 lbs and I have gained 5lbs. Starting weight 136. Hoping to gain as much as I can before next week! Im really doing this for me and me alone. I don't hate my body, I understand Ive had kids and now its my time to fix what has been damaged. Im not looking for perfect, just improved! Looking forward to more confidence :)

Day before BBL with Dr. Salama

Tonight is the last night of sleeping on my butt, and I have mixed emotions. Im excited, and a little apprehensive. I know all the pain will be worth it! I am now 145lbs, starting weight was 134/136lbs. Im hoping for at least 1200cc :) My BBL is tomorrow at 11:30am:)

Day of surgery

Day one after BBL

Not feeling the best today, sick to my tummy and in a lot of pain. I know it will get better soon....hopefully very soon! Had a wonderful experience with Dr. Salama and his staff! Everyone from his office and surgery center are great! Im very swollen in my face and body. Had lipo of arms, thigh, back, and flanks. I will post pics soon..not feeling up to it right now. Thank you for your prayers! Hope everyone is having a fabulous week so far!

One day post op pics

Day 2 Post OP

Today my arms, hands, face and legs are extremely swollen. Pain is better than yesterday :)

Post surgery day 3

Just had my first massage, wow it was painful! Definitely need to take pain meds BEFORE! I do feel better after though! Still swollen today, nurses said its normal. Im in a different compression garment. I am tired, not sleeping well at night... hopefully that changes soon. Will post more pics soon :)

Post op Day 3

New garment with lots of foam, very swollen.

1 Week Post Op! 1200cc's

Hello Dolls, One week sense surgery now, found out Dr. Salama was able to do 1200cc's to butt and hips! Exactly what I was hoping for! I still have the front drain in, the back drain was taken out 2days ago...Had my 3rd massage today...HORRIBLE! The massages are not getting better lol they hurt so bad! Pain is bad at night but not too bad during the day. The hand swelling is gone! My legs are extremely swollen still :/ Hope everyone is well xoxo
Miami Plastic Surgeon