Future BBL and Breast Implant Removal W/ Breast Lift with Dr Salama - Aventura, FL

Hi ladies, I finally scheduled my bbl and Im also...

Hi ladies, I finally scheduled my bbl and Im also getting my breast implants removed and prob getting a lift with DR Salama. Im super excited about finally getting these done but....somedays im super scared about the bbl at least healing from the lipo part. The breast part im very undecided my current implants are WAY too big for me so i def want them out but im not sure if i want a lift with it or not. I have had a prior areola lift then a full anchor lift about 9 yrs ago. I dont know if i want to injure my breasts again for the 3rd time with a lift. If you ladies can give me any advise on recovering from bbls and getting mutliple breast lists done plz let me know. Also im traveling to FL so not being at home is gonna be hard. I have never traveled for surgery. Im also looking to rent a 2 bedroom condo for my 10 day close to Dr Salamas office.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I have not met Dr Salama yet but I love his combo prices!