My Experience..Aventura, FL

I am a trained dancer not with a pole(lol) and...

I am a trained dancer not with a pole(lol) and with everything life happens..As I got older I got a pouch in my lower stomach region whereas it would not go away. I would say I'm a healthy eater and exercise regularly yet the pouch would not go away..So I decided to research some options and decided upon the BBL. The start of my journey went smoothly; I was informed about pre-op expectations from an awesome front office staff of ladies: Zuny, Nomi, Yosenia, Raquel, and Cynthia..to front office staff at the surgery center...Monica, you were a gem, thanks for your beautiful smile and positivity....Yomeicy, thanks for your caring nature in recovery
.....to the post op staff Eilyn, you are the bomb, so lovely..I had no idea what to expect from my first lymphatic massage, thanks for pre-warning me. It was difficult but I pushed through as your best client..Yeahhh.......
and...Alex, you have an awesome spirit about you and thanks for your professionalism...Last and certainly not least is the doctor that makes it all happen, Dr. Salama. You are Amazing....from your professional bedside manner, to your knowledge of your craft, to the conversation we had, made me extremely comfortable about the decision I had made. This has been truly an awesome experience and would definitely recommend friends and family to Elite Plastic Surgery.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salama's bedside manner was awesome. After speaking with him I became less anxious and more excited about my BBL procedure.