Round 2 With Dr. Salama

I chose to go in for a round 2 to fix some things...

I chose to go in for a round 2 to fix some things from my previous BBL with Dr. Fisher, I chose Dr. Salama because I had faith in his skills and I had read so many great things about the Elite Plastic Surgery center and their team. Going in for surgery I was 170lbs standing at 5'0ft tall. I got lipo to my arms, upper/lower back, lower/upper abdomen, flanks, chin and arms.

I can't say whether I got the results I had been looking for just yet because I'm only a week post-op but I will definitely keep you all updated and will be answering any questions you may have.

So far EPSM has been really good to me, their professionalism and bedside manner has meant SO much to me because I have been having complications with my recovery and both their staff as well as Dr. Salama have been very attentive. Dr. Salama has been AMAZING, I can't express how much faith and respect I have for this man. I feel very taken care of under their care and I can't wait till I'm well enough to see how my results turned out.

Update with Pictures.

I'm 12 days post op today, I am still very sick. This round two has been way harder than my first. Maybe it's because I had a lot more lipo done to my arms and chin? I don't know but I've been throwing up at least once a day and I have absolutely no appetite. I have to force myself to eat, SMH. Here are some pictures for you guys.

Also, I found out why I had those "burns" during my first round with Fisher, they were due to poor circulation. Dr. Salama said I have poor circulation problems and he prescribed me some medication for it because guess whaaat? I ended up getting poor circulation on my right butt cheek, the one that I really liked lol it was the left cheek that needed all the revision and now I've got the right cheek recovering poorly. BUT I'm staying optimistic and hopefully I don't scar up. I'm so over this surgery, I just want to feel better again.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salama has been so attentive, kind, and professional. Whenever I have a problem or a question he's only a text/call away and always replies in a timely manner.