Round 2 With Dr. Salama

I chose to go in for a round 2 to fix some things...

I chose to go in for a round 2 to fix some things from my previous BBL with Dr. Fisher, I chose Dr. Salama because I had faith in his skills and I had read so many great things about the Elite Plastic Surgery center and their team. Going in for surgery I was 170lbs standing at 5'0ft tall. I got lipo to my arms, upper/lower back, lower/upper abdomen, flanks, chin and arms.

I can't say whether I got the results I had been looking for just yet because I'm only a week post-op but I will definitely keep you all updated and will be answering any questions you may have.

So far EPSM has been really good to me, their professionalism and bedside manner has meant SO much to me because I have been having complications with my recovery and both their staff as well as Dr. Salama have been very attentive. Dr. Salama has been AMAZING, I can't express how much faith and respect I have for this man. I feel very taken care of under their care and I can't wait till I'm well enough to see how my results turned out.

Update with Pictures.

I'm 12 days post op today, I am still very sick. This round two has been way harder than my first. Maybe it's because I had a lot more lipo done to my arms and chin? I don't know but I've been throwing up at least once a day and I have absolutely no appetite. I have to force myself to eat, SMH. Here are some pictures for you guys.

Also, I found out why I had those "burns" during my first round with Fisher, they were due to poor circulation. Dr. Salama said I have poor circulation problems and he prescribed me some medication for it because guess whaaat? I ended up getting poor circulation on my right butt cheek, the one that I really liked lol it was the left cheek that needed all the revision and now I've got the right cheek recovering poorly. BUT I'm staying optimistic and hopefully I don't scar up. I'm so over this surgery, I just want to feel better again.

8 Hour Flight.

I'm officially 4 weeks post op today, yay! I flew back home on the 14th of December, it was a dreadful 8 hour flight. I was so pissed at the flight attendant because there were TWO empty rows and she wouldn't let me go lay down in one even after offering to pay for the extra seats. Guys I was in so much pain, I kneed down on the floor for most of my flight and by the time I got back to my hometown I could barely even stand my knees were wrecked lol. Being home has definitely made me feel better, I'm not nauseous anymore and my weakness isn't as prominent. I took this picture at the airport after my first 8 hour flight because I was scared i had flatten it out from bending over lol.

Booty Wound Progess

After surgery I suggest you have the person accompanying you check your body for any abnormal coloring on your skin. The coloring on my butt was definitely abnormal and I'm glad we caught it before it made even more damage to my skin. It ended up boiling up and leaving my skin raw and pink. Dr. Salama and Nomie were both on top of things from the very beginning and I am SO grateful for it. If any of you followed my first review you'd know that Vanity did little to nothing to help treat my 'faja burns' according to them. Dr. Salama said these were caused by my poor blood circulation and he was quick to put me on medication for it and we had my faja removed until things looked better. This is what they're looking like as of today, I've been prescribed scar cream as well as hyperpigmentation cream and I'll update you guys on how they heal up once I start using those things. I'm hoping they don't rise like the scars on my waist but honestly the Elite team has been doing such a wonderful job at treating them that they haven't risen at all. So we'll see.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salama has been so attentive, kind, and professional. Whenever I have a problem or a question he's only a text/call away and always replies in a timely manner.