Dr Moises Salama is the Best. Aventura, FL

I've been searching high and low for a great BBL...

I've been searching high and low for a great BBL doctor. I had many consultations in the Chicago, Miami and even New York. I was seriously considering Dr a Fisher or Dr Hasan but after reading so many negative reviews about Vanity I couldn't see myself spending that much money to be treated badly. I'm truly believe you get what you pay for and although Dr Fisher was a lot cheaper, I didn't want to go for round 2 and 3. I continued to look and found Dr Salama gave the "sweetheart" shape that I thought would flatter my figure. I was always flat and needed not only projection I needed my hips contoured. Dr Salama delivered that plus much more, He did my arms, thighs, knees, back, abdomen and flanks. I was very pleased with my results. I had a few wish pictures but He really didn't need them. U showed him the pictures only after he was done drawing on me. My surgery was PERFECT for me. The staff at Elite Plastic Surgery are superb. The always answer my calls and questions and were very prompt. I stayed at their recovery house in which the caretakers were great. I have no complaints. If you are seriously considering a Brazillian Butt Lift Dr Moises Salama is your man for the job. If I could give him and all of his staff 10 stars I would they are all great!!!

Two days post Op

Miami Plastic Surgeon

This doctor is a genius at what he does. All the staff is great. I'm so glad I chose him and his recovery house.