Don't Waste Your Time&money. Please! - Aventura, FL

First of all, let me start by saying Dr....

first of all, let me start by saying Dr. Hochstein, is in fact the boob god, I can't deny that, however he is not by any means the BBL god. I saw no difference in my behind. When we were discussing the option for the look I was trying to achieve, he had no pictures, all he said is " don't worry, we will make your butt look fabulous" and that was that. I got full body lipo, BA, and BBL. I can honestly saw the only thing I was pleased with was my breasts. They look amazing. Hands down they are perfect. I noticed immediately that I wasn't going to be satisfied with the BBL for day one, I waited a few months and nothing. That look like the flat behind I'd always had. I contacted the staff and told them I wasnt happy with the BBL and that I wanted to come back to have more fat transferred to my behind. I asked if the could give me some sort of deal being I just paid well over 10,000 several months recently. They said that their was nothing they could do on pricing. The Dr, refused to to cut me any sort of break. He said he did the best he could do. Not something you expect to hear from someone you trusted so much. Needless to say, I've found a better Dr, who worked with me above and beyond just because she felt horrible about my recent experience. So upset and over it.

Miami Plastic Surgeon