Brazilian Butt Lift Coming Soon - Aventura, FL

Hey, my name SX dolls! I've been planning my...

Hey, my name SX dolls! I've been planning my surgery since January 2016 at first I was scheduled to have surgery on September 26 with vanity cosmetics! I absolutely hated vanity that was the worst experience ever!..... I asked for a refund and they haven't refunded my money as of yet and it's been more then 6 weeks! My advise to everyone that wants surgery done DO NOT GO TO VANITY COSMETICS! I'm now going to jardon by seduction to get my bbl on September 28,2016

3 More Days Left Till my BBL

I'm so nervous about doing my bbl on Wednesday September 28,2016. It's just been so many ups and downs concerning my surgery that I never thought I would be in Florida getting myself ready for the next couple of days. I'm staying at the Hollywood beach hotel just because I wanted a hotel with a kitchen that isn't to far from seduction. Honestly the hotel isn't the best but it's kind of homey. If your coming to do your surgery in Miami, I would suggest coming here because it's cost efficient cooking meals instead of buying food everyday!

SN: I'm meeting DR. Mcadoo on Monday!!!! I'll keep you guys posted

4 Days Post Op

So far im happy with my results even though I'm swollen! When I first entered seduction cosmetics the experience I had was ridiculous! They were unprofessional and inconsistent. I'm from out of state and they never told me about the different things I would have to purchase. They expected you to come outo of pocket for things that you didn't bargain for!
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

Dr mcadoo is an amazing doctor he give great results! Seduction cosmetics was the worst facility I've ever been to. They were not attentive they lied about a lot of things and tried to over charge me when I got there